Farewell Cavaliers

Corinne Kearney and Elizabeth Firlie, Editor in Chief

With the semester coming to an end and classes changing, we will be saying goodbye to the current staff of the Cav Chronicles. Without the fans, we wouldn’t be where we are today. We would like to thank everyone for keeping us motivated this whole semester. Starting with a whole new website, it was hard to get the newspaper running. With the help of social media, and all of our loyal fans, we were able create a great site for South Carroll High School.

This newspaper is new to the online world this school year and we really appreciate all the support that we’ve received. So on today, the last day of the semester, we are going take you on a trip down memory lane. Welcome to the best hits of 1st semester!

We sat down with a few fans to determine which stories we really hit the mark with!

1.) The Powderpuff Puff Preview by Corinne Kearney- This year, there was lot of competition between the juniors and the seniors. Both talked a big game which made the article really fun to write!

2.) Making Spirits Bright by Julia Mager- Around the holiday time, Julia sat down and worked hard on this feature story! Students got to express their holiday cheer and traditions. She’s really proud of her work on this one.

3.) The Many Faces Of Career and Tech by Elizabeth Firlie- Another amazing feature story. Elizabeth interviewed numerous SC students in different CTC programs which was an interesting read and helpful to the underclassmen!

4.) Inclusion Day celebrates LFI Students by Will Bogardus- An important story about a field trip for LFI students. Special needs students came together at Winters Mill to celebrate differences and plays games!

5.) Personality Quizzes by Taylor Pate- Another new feature of the Chronicles this year, Taylor was the first of the staff to created fun quizzes for the readers!