• January 23January 31st - Exams Mods 2 and 4/4A

• January 23January 30th - Mods 1/1B and 3

• January 23January 29th - Mod 1A exam

South Carroll Scheduling Open House

Amanda Swank, Editor-in-Chief

South Carroll High School will host our Scheduling Open House on January 17, 2019 from 5:00 – 7:00 pm. We invite all students and parents to come ask questions about the courses they are interested in during their high school career. Information sessions will also be offered on AP Courses, the National Honor Society application process, and Dual Enrollment.

AP Courses:

The AP session is designed to inform parents and students about the significance and benefits of taking AP classes. Parents and their students will have the opportunity to attend a brief information session, and then visit with AP Teachers. This information session will take place from 5:30-6:00 in the Media Center. Parents may visit with AP teachers following this session. Information will include:

• The significance of AP
  • Briefings from AP instructors and AP students
  • AP study resources
  • Classroom and Teacher visits

Dual Enrollment and Career Connections:

This information session will take place in the Learning Lab from 6:30 to 7:00 pm. Learn about the requirements and benefits of participating in Dual Enrollment courses or a Career Connections Internship. This is a valuable session for students who are looking at starting college coursework early or are participating in a completer program. This information session will take place from 6:30 to 7:00 in the Learning Lab.

National Honors Society:

If you wants to learn more about applying for NHS? Advisors and officers will provide an information session at 6:00 pm in the Media Center. Come to learn about the application process.

Gifted and Talented Program:

Identified 9th graders and their parents will be invited to learn about the Gifted and Talented Program at the High School level. This information session will take place in the Media Center from 5:00-5:30 pm.